InterCard is one of the leading German network operators and service providers offering payments with girocard, credit cards and gift cards, offering customer-centred processes on top of off-the-shelf solutions, from risk management and payment settlement to chargeback management.
Our customers include companies in all segments of the retail trade, the service industry, and the catering sector. They have confidence in our proprietary IC vario process, which includes factoring, and they appreciate our extremely low point-of-sale (POS) rejection rates.
InterCard holds independent licenses of Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, JCB and UnionPay. InterCard thus offers acquiring for transactions of all common schemes from a single source. In addition, InterCard supports innovative mobile payment methods such as Alipay, Payback Pay and others.
As a payment service provider, InterCard offers InterCard Secure Payment, an e-payment solution for cashless electronic payments for online and phone/mail order transactions. With more than 50 different national and international payment schemes and innovative solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of services, which meet all the requirements of modern payment management.
InterCard is a payment institution under the Payment Services Supervision Act (ZAG).
How does this benefit you as our customer? We offer the highest security and reliability in card payment processing, combined with cost savings.
Overview of InterCard:
- Head office in Taufkirchen near Munich with 180 staff
- Independent from banks
- POS business launched in 1992, 28 years of experience in the processing of card payments
- Over 1 billion transactions processed per year
- Three proprietary, fully redundant data centres with mutual backup functions
- Network operating software certified under the security standards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Certified according to ISO/IEC 27001